Effective date: May 28, 2020
CleverDATA LLC (the «CleverDATA», «we»), company established under the laws of Russian Federation with the address 14, Murmanskiy proezd bld. 1, floor 4 room A cab 36, 129075, Moscow, Russia, operates the 1dmc.io website (the "Service").
1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
This page informs you of our policies regarding the any information about users of our Service that
may include personal data as defined by applicable laws and regulations (hereinafter, “Personal
information”) and as well as during the performance of any contract or agreement we conclude with
you in relation to your using the Services.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information collected when you use the Service may differ depending on whether you access
the Service while logged in to your user account or without logging in.
A) Personal Data
To register and log in to our Service you should provide us with following Personal Data to contact, identify for providing the Service or support for you:
- Email address
- First name and last name
B) Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, information related to your activity when using the Service and other diagnostic data.
C) Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are small text files placed on the device you use to access our Service. They contain information that is collected from your device and sent back to the Service on each subsequent visit so as to remember your actions and preferences over time.
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE PURPOSES OF IT
We are not allowed to process your Personal information if it does not have a valid legal ground. We will therefore only process your Personal information if:
- the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you including providing you with Service;
- the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- in case it is provided by applicable law, the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Examples of such ‘legitimate interests’ referred in (3) immediately above are: (a) to better understand how you interact with our Service; (b) to enhance, maintaining accessibility, modify, personalize or otherwise improve the Service for the benefit of all users; and (c) to offer you other products and services from CleverDATA or other companies which we think can be of interest to you (i.e. personally-targeted advertising).
- for specific purposes or if consent is required under the applicable laws and regulations, we may ask your consent for processing of your Personal information. In those jurisdictions in which consent is the legal basis, you provide such consent by agreeing to use our Service. We hereby inform you, and you hereby acknowledge, that you have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information when you use the Service, and the provision of it is solely based on your free will. However, you are aware that without the provision of Personal Information, we will not be able to provide you with Service and your use of it will be limited.
We always process your Personal information for a specific purpose and only processes Personal information which is relevant to achieve that purpose. In particular, we process your Personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Service, customer care and support;
- to provide you with access to your user account if you have an account in the Service;
- to contact you to notify and/or inform you or request information from you in relation to the Service, or to execute our agreements with you or process your request or application;
- to personalize advertisements and/or commercial offers based on your preferences and other Personal information available to us;
- to improve user experience, including detecting and preventing technical issues and improving other CleverDATA products, applications and services;
- to develop new products, applications and services;
- to protect your rights and the rights of CleverDATA; and
- to collect, process and present statistical data or big data, or perform other research and/or analysis of Personal information.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Please note that the level of protection of Personal Information in Russian Federation may not be identical to the level in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Russian Federation and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Russian Federation and process it there. By using the Service, you consent to such transfer.
5. WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHO IS IT SHARED WITH
We may also transfer Personal information to third parties to complete the purposes listed in
Section 3 above.
Such third parties may include:
- Partners, such as media publishers, advertising networks and other partners providing CleverDATA with services related to the placement and display of advertisement on the websites, programs, products and/or services owned or operated by such Partners;
- any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations under a relevant agreement;
- any national or international regulatory, enforcement, exchange body, central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation at their request;
- third parties if you expressed your consent to such transfer or transfer of your Personal information is required for your use of a Service or performance of a particular agreement or contract with you;
CleverDATA LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CleverDATA LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only keep your Personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (Section 3) or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal information can be accessed only by those CleverDATA employees whose professional tasks require using this information. To protect your Personal information and ensure its confidentiality, these employees must comply with internal rules and follow protocols for processing Personal information. They are also required to follow all technical and organisational security measures protecting your Personal information.
CleverDATA has also implemented adequate technical and organisational measures to protect Personal information against unauthorised, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, misuse, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These security measures have been implemented taking into account the state of the art of the technology, their cost of implementation, the risks presented by the processing and the nature of Personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third
party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review the
Policy of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update our Policy from time to time at our own discretion, including, without limitation, to
reflect changes in applicable legislation or amendments to the Service. We will post the new or
updated Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service (if you have provided us with your contact details and the changes need the proper notice to you), prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this Policy.
We advise you to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us: